Shaw G-Force 20 mil Luxury Vinyl Plank, LVT, LVP, Heavy Duty Flooring, Waterproof Flooring, Slip-Resistant Flooring - - Amazon.com.
Vinyl | Shaw Floors.
Luxury Vinyl vs. Standard Vinyl Flooring Guide.
The Truth about Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP) Flooring!
Watch as Bryan explains what makes Luxury Vinyl Plank unique and such a great option to consider when looking for new flooring.
Luxury Vinyl Plank or LVP
1. All of them are water proof. - They do not make your sub-floor waterproof but LVP repels the water and does not allow water to reach your sub floor.
2. Vinyl Customized Look - finish actual can feel like a wood grain.
3. Wear layer rating protection rated from 6, 8, 12, 20 mil options. The higher the rating the more durable it is.
4. LVP is not scratch proof, but one of the greatest things with LVP is you can replace one small piece of LVP at a time. Not need to remove half your floor just to get to the damaged piece.
5. Two types of cores: Wood vs. Stone Both are very durable but the difference between the two is the pounds per square inch (psi) they can resist.
* Wood - Resists up to 400 psi. Be more flexible along your floor and relax against your floor.
* Stone - Resists up to 2000 psi. Is more stiff and if you do not have a smooth floor its possible that there could be some clapping when walking along the flooring.
6. Great for the DIY (do it yourself) flooring option. Its a floating floor and you do not glue it down. Easier Installation.
LVP can even be installed on top of Tile. Just make sure follow some specific guidelines to get the best results.
Follow us for other great tips for your Home.
Youtube: @Boulevard Home
Boulevard Home - Home is who we are.
Luxury Vinyl vs. Standard Vinyl Flooring Guide
Great Lakes Legends 7" x 48" Floating Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (18.70 sq.ft/ctn) at Menards®.
Best Vinyl Plank Flooring for Your Home.
The Future of Luxury Vinyl Tile Is Rooted in Its Rich History.